quinta-feira, 1 de maio de 2008

Gregory Isaacs e Dennis Brown - Two Bad Superstars (1978)


01 - Gregory Isaacs - My Time
02 - Gregory Isaacs - My Time Dub
03 - Gregory Isaacs - Loving Pauper
04 - Gregory Isaacs - Loving Pauper Dub
05 - Gregory Isaacs - Never Be Ungrateful
06 - Gregory Isaacs - Never Be Ungrateful Dub
07 - Dennis Brown - Funny Feeling
08 - Dennis Brown - Funny Feeling Dub
09 - Dennis Brown - Let Love In
10 - Dennis Brown - Let Love In Dub
11 - Dennis Brown - To The Foundation
12 - Dennis Brown - To The Foundation Dub

DOWNLOAD: http://www.badongo.com/file/3602808

Um comentário:

Zer0_II disse...

Greetings. I'm sorry that I don't know Spanish, but hopefully you can translate this. I've added you to my music blogroll/directory @ http://music-bloggers.blogspot.com

If you would like to help me out, you can do so by linking back to my blog. It's not required in order to be listed, but I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for all the wonderful music and your hard work on this blog. Take care.

Zer0_II